COVID-19 Essential Business Statement
International Label & Printing is a supplier to essential businesses as outlined by the State of Illinois and the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
Print service providers are today serving every segment listed in the CISA list of essential business sectors. Printers perform a critical function in the United States, serving as communication lifelines for every segment of our economy, from the public health care system to banking, finance and insurance, and virtually everything in between.
The products we produce and services we offer include, but are not limited to:
· Mailing of all business and consumer materials
· Printing and production of food and beverage packaging cartons, labels, tags
· Printing of forms, safety, and critical communications
· Printing of information materials for the grocery store market
· Warehousing, fulfillment and shipment of essential printed goods
International Label values the partnership we share with you. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure we will remain “open for business.” Additionally, we have taken the appropriate precautions to ensure that we are following the guidelines issued by the US Center for Disease Control.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 800.244.1442.